Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I made my first payment on 12/14/17 with my husbands debit card. He verbally authorized the payment and gave all card information over the phone.

The processed the payment and took the money. The NEXT day the suspended my account because they could not verify my husbands payment was authorized ( HELLO RECORDED CALLS)! I faced in the paperwork they said they needed and wait the full 5 business days for them to un suspend the card only to find out what I sent wasn’t good enough. Mind you they have been paid and have had their money for weeks at this point!

I was told to send in more documentation and I would have to wait 3-5 more business days for but to be resolved! If they thought it was fraud they never should have taken my husbands money. Also don’t you think he would have disputed the charges by now if they were not authorized? This company is into scamming people for payments and then never letting you use your card again!

Also the supervisor Dana was useless and kept repeating the same thing in a mono tone voice!

When I told him I was going to bbb he said “yea ok” and hung up. DO NOTVUSE THIS CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE TERRIBLE!

Product or Service Mentioned: First Premier Bank Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Omg this exactly happened to me and my husband today

to Anonymous #1421735
I am still trying to sort this out. I am sorry you are dealing with this too. It will take you months to get it figured out :(
#1419503

I was told twice that due to hurricane relief they would give me a couple months relief and to tell them to credit any late charges and fees. Hello recorded calls???

Now disputing that they ever said that. My account is a hurricane disaster now.

ABC news just said banks are not allowed to charge fees and late charges in disaster areas. Horrible lying customer service