U *** prey on people who are looking to build there credit back by over charging from new credit cards of $195 please what ***!! U are thefts then you try to not let me have a credit increase on my card but instead you give me another platium credit card and try to charge me another $195 for fees to have a card that is platium isn't platium to mean something like you are a good credit holder so we will give you a nice card with no fees and a high limit.

U suck First Premier and one day it will all catch up to you and your theives of a company. Stop preying on the little people and actually give them something good for their good payment history with your company.

Product or Service Mentioned: First Premier Bank Credit Card.

Comments

Yes my card is damaged my password is wrong for some reason so I call them theres no email. I get the automated system so I hang up go to another option automated system that asks me if I want to talk to a representative then I am like ya that's what I want I click 4 and it sends me back to the first automated system telling me how to check on the status of a new card, how to report lost or stolen card which does not help me.

So I try and do a round about I go to the directory it say do you want to be sent to the operator heck ya it sends me to the automated system Grrrrrrr. I try another round about way and start typing in numbers 4 digits at the ext section I get a ring no one at their desk at like 5 different connections wow are they like saving a lot of money on customer service.

1st premier credit card company is a crock!! I've made my payments on or before do date every month.

The 1 time I make a payment using my a different bank account they suspended my card. I've since then faxed in multiple faxes showing I was the signer. 4 times and 2months later they are still telling me they can't read my faxes and my card is still suspended. I've even fed ex's the papers in and they tell me they've never recieved it.

You can't ever talk to lost prevention to take care the problem and when you talk to someone they're telling you old info. My advice to anyone looking to repair credit with a new credit card, STAY AWAY from this company.

I've since then have gotten a card with Capitol 1 and have had no problems. In the mean time I'm still dealing with 1st Premier.

vinceyspa

i got the card to by some pellets for my wood burning stove got a increase limit then was 1 day late on my payment paid th late fee now i have a 350.00 llimit with a 135 to pay off but they have closed the account because of the 1 day late fee . i email them asking why and keep getting the same response cal the office and chat with a rep. ummmmm that aint happening these ppl are big time scammers be warned stay away from them.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #229877

I wAnt you to send me a Platium Credit card, thank you so much.

Happy New Year

Maxine Sanborn SanboMaxi@aol.com

I got a First Premier Credit Card about 16 months ago. Paid on time every month using my debit card to make the payments over the phone.

Never late. Never over limit. 6 months ago I was turned down for a credit increase but offered another FP card. Ok fine.

I took it and paid the fees immediately. I have paid both the cards completely off every 2 weeks, never gone over limit, and never late. Last week they suspended my cards and said I needed to fax proof of ID and a letter from my bank verifying my debit and checking account information. They released my cards a week later, then immediately suspended them the same day saying there was possible possible fraudulant activity because I used a debit card twice a month to pay them off.

I would steer clear of this company.

They give you a $200 credit card, charge you $159 for it, then yank it away after 6 months for some odd reason but invite you to reapply in 6 months. Their Loss Prevention department doesnt even take phone calls when theres a problem and you need to speak to them!

first primer can burn ***

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #152800

I WAS BOMBARDED WITH SOLICITATIONS FROM FP, THEY MAKE IT SOUND TOO GOOD, SO I WENT FOR IT AS I ONLY USE CASH AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A WAY TO BUILD CREDIT. SO I RECEIVED THE CARD USED IT ON A $50 PURCHASE AND PAID THE TOTAL BALANCE IMMEADIATELY INCLUDING ALL THERE CHARGES(I HAD TO PAY EXTRA TO PAY ON LINE) GOT MY NEXT BILL& NO CREDIT HAD BEEN APPLIED & A LATE FEE WAS CHARGED.

LONG STORY SHORT GOT A CASHIERS CHECK FOR THE ORIGINAL $50 CHARGED WROTE THEM A LETTER, SENT THE DESTROYED CARD BACK AND TOLD THEM I WOULDN'T BE PAYING ALL THE TRUMPED UP CHARGES(ABOUT $260 IN FEES)THEN THE DAILY PHONE CALLS STARTED, EVERYDAY FOR THE LAST YEAR SOME GOON IS TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL WITH ME I THINK THE LAST AMOUNT THEY WANTED TO SETTLE FOR WAS $60. THIS CO.

IS NO GOOD AND I HOPE THE GOV. BRINGS THEM DOWN.

Recenly made payments to pay off credit debt with First Premier Credit card and would like to know if debt is totally paid. Please email and advise Thanks

:? i got my first premier card used it got bill paid in full and i cant use my card what the ***?