Additional Fees
Interest Rate

We got this credit card from Premier Bank and paid it in full each month. In July, I noticed that after I had paid it off in full, a second charge appeared from them for $30.

I looked back on our bank statements and found one for June as well, after the card had been paid in full. I called them. They said our account had recently turned into a "monthly auto pay", which we did not authorize. We are not rich, so I keep pretty tight reign on our funds.

We told them we never agreed to that and their customer service rep said to call our bank. We did. The bank ran an investigation and deleted their ability to remove more funds. Two days later, we got an IRRATE phone call from Premier accusing us of "a conspiracy" and that we commited bank fraud.

We were shocked. They said they closed the card. The next day we received a letter stating it "showed suspicious activity" on the card. We called back.

By now, we have made FOUR phone calls to these people without success. I would think they would WANT to keep people who pay the bill in full each month. I suspect they are not too happy about not being able to go in and take out more money than which they are entitled. Another letter and phone call came today.

This time I was told we should have "shut our mouths and let the overpaid $60.00 sit there. I took every bill from THEIR site and very bill and payment we have made: put it on a spread sheet and found they owe US $75.00 more in return. We have taken the complaint to the Federal Banking commission along with our "evidence" .

Beware. This is a rip off group.

Product or Service Mentioned: First Premier Bank Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: take off the ridiculous fees, re issue a new card to which there are no no fees and begin again. .

Comments