I am TRYING to reestablish good credit!I was offered by email a credit card from First Premier.

I accepted the offer. My first payment was due on Dec. 24. I made the payment, by phone, on Dec.

22. First Premier did not post the payment until Christmas Day, Dec. 25, and attached a $25.00 late fee on my account. According to their contract, payments made on weekends are posted on Sunday night, which would have been the 23rd?

When I brought this to their attention, they emailed me there was nothing they could do. How does this look when I'm trying to rebuild credit with a first payment late? It is not my fault they didn't get to it until the 25th! The second month payment was due Jan.

24. To make sure I didn't have this happen again, I made the payment on Jan. 10. After a week of not seeing my credit limit back up, I AGAIN, contacted them to be told my payment was posted to my account but I couldn't have my credit for 20 days or longer.

After paying a $95.00 fee to try and rebuild my credit, it's like I really don't even have a credit card now!

BEWARE, think twice.There are other companies, like Merrick, that will not give you this run-around and will post your payments when you make them.

Review about: First Premier Bank Credit Card.

Had an Experience with First Premier Bank?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #597087

Please contact me directly so your account can be reviewed and we can address your concerns regarding payment posting. You may email me at JulieGilson@premierbankcard.com. Please include your name, address, and telephone number in your email and we will contact you to further discuss this issue. Thank you.

Julie Gilson