They have lied about my payments, I can NEVER get on line to access my account so I end up mailing it, they say they don't receive them... take me over my limit and double charge.

I'm filing a complaint with the attorney generals office in South Dakota and I suggest everyone else do the same... I hope an attorney picks up on this and puts a class action suite against them together. This is credit lending fraud and they need to be held accountable.

I'll pay off this account but I'm going after them. Predatory lenders like this should have their owners spend some jail time.

Product or Service Mentioned: First Premier Bank Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Same here! Can't ever log in so have no idea whats going on.

It is literally the only company I have problems with. They are total crooks and should not be in business!

Why are companies like this legal? They can take as much money as they like from you and give you BS excuses why they took it, and it's ok???

I also have trouble getting into the website. Never works...???

I'm a geek not a confused user. it's like they want you to fail.

Payments by phone with a checking account say it can take up to 20 days to clear! I opened the account and paid several hundred dollars in fees so i can begin to repair my credit but i think i need to close it because if they are making it harder i will eventually slip.

to Chuck #1592768

By far,the worst credit card issuer I know of! They need to be shut down!! You were better off taking that money you paid them,& getting a secure credit card at a local bank.