I've been trying to get a decent credit card to help with moving expenses (seeing as how since i moved here i've had nothing but a hard time and is why i'm moving back ..again..). Because of these issues i've had my credit isnt so good. SO. i figured i'd try this bank seeing as how they're the only company who would approve me (to what i thought had no annual fee).

i was so wrong. all i got was a $250 credit limit, my first bill is already here. i have a $95 program fee, a $29 account set-up fee, a $7 monthly servicing fee, and already the $48 annual fee! now my available credit is $71.

do NOT under any circumstances do business or set up anything with this company!!!!

next time i open a credit card account i'm going to do some better research and not settle for ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: First Premier Bank Credit Card.

Comments

Oh Imalreadyshooting how wrong you are. I do find your attempt at being clever with your name selection somewhat amusing, just thought I'd give you that much.

To answer your question on the already active credit cards I once again direct you to your application. Also your comment on the boot camp thing was something I would expect you to say. First off I didn't have any "special" training, I am what you would call an EDUCATED consumer. Frankly I would love to see everyone become one to not only save themselves a lot of trouble but myself as well.

As for your little comment "Also it is obvious to me that you are young.

LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO PAY A BILL. and if you have never had that problem I suggest you go suck on your mammas chest some more!" All I have to say is that I find it sad that a 20 year old such as myself has better money management skills than you, and apparently a lot of people. I just get tired of people going online and b******* about their problems that they've basically created for themselves! Also I have never been not able to pay a bill, I live on my own and go to college (I'm in the National Guard so that's covered by you the taxpayer actually, so thanks for the education you wish you could have had).

I'm also able to pay all of my bills because I don't buy something that I know I can't afford which I thought was common sense, apparently not though as you've pointed out :roll. Sorry it's taken 2 years to respond but I've been busy living my life instead of complaining about it like you.
to imreloadin #1541898

Your a very rude individual..Didn't your mommy teach you any manners? Your answer to someones opinion of such credit card makes no sense at all.

Seems to me you have no life, you choose to spend your valuable time, as you so put it, being rude to others, due to the fact you have no life, isn't that right?? LMFAO!!! I agree with her 100%. What she states is very accurate..

Doesn't seem to me you've had much education at all. think you need to get yourself some kind of hobby, take up knitting..LOL….National guard...and?????

boy you sure aimed high. Your just a little boy time to try on your big boy pants now.

I know many people are giving the other person a hard time but it clearly says on the back how much you are charged in fees so they aren't hidden. Then they do explain when you apply that if you get the minimum credit line($250) your first month you will ONLY have access to $70 because of the fees.

They do for warn people and keep in mind ALL credit cards do this. This isn't a fraud unfortunetly many people get so excited to see pre-approved credit cards to get out of debt(can't blame you I've been there) that they just hurry and apply and get excited they are going to be accepted they forget to look at the fine print.

Braganca Paulista, Sao Paulo, Brazil #41571

imreloadin---------you are RETCHED!

Do you not take a break. Did you go to First Premier Bank BOOTCAMP or something. I will follow in your footsteps.

Sir ask yourself this? What kind of financial institutions actually mail out already activated credit cards?

I honestly don't care what your answer is.

The answer is dishonest ones!!!!!

You seem to be parading yourself around saying how people are lazy and how glad you are it gives you job security.

Also it is obvious to me that you are young. Probably 25 or less. or very immature. Here you are on a public website telling people to stop being lazy and pay their bills. Who the F*** are you to say that to someone. LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO PAY A BILL. and if you have never had that problem I suggest you go suck on your mammas chest some more!

I am somewhat familiar with economic employment and I'm gonna guess that low ball you make 8.50 per hour.....high end 12.50 per hour. Where does that put you. In a world of trouble my friend. I hope you can go live with MOM or bunk up with a bunch of roomies because you are about to get hit hard just like everyone else.

So why don't you do us all a favor and go pay your F****** bills and stop worrying about what these people are going through, because you just might be joining them sooner than you think (CRITICIZE)!

Here once again we have another case of an applicant failing to read the Terms and Conditions of a credit card.....in which case all of those fees would have been outlined and you would also see that you have 30 days to close the account and get everything refunded (if you don't use it! If you do it becomes a legal and binding contract!) Also that credit card company is geared to help those with less than perfect credit or no credit rebuild or reestablish their credit (assuming that they pay all other creditors on time and stay below their limits as well). Because of this there would only be that small limit.